The main goal of the bulk of beginner investors on the options market is to increase the amount of operating capital they have as quickly as possible, and for this reason they resort to the high-risk trading regime of scalping. Yes, minimum-expiration trades on a fast-moving market can produce results, but for this a system with a high-precision mode of generating forecasts will be needed. And today we want to introduce you to one such system. The “Sleeper” strategy is a simple technique for analyzing minimal market ranges with a technical forecast accuracy level of up to 87%. As a result, when using this simple toolkit, you will be able to reduce the risks of scalping and rely on a quick and the best possible trading result.
The operating principle of the strategy
So, the general principle of the “Sleeper” system is based on the combinational use of diverse indicators. The system uses services that determine the strength and direction of the trend on the basis of oscillator instruments, an indicator for market slowdown and changes in the direction of trend momentum, as well as a classic signal filter that can clearly identify possible market trend reversals on a minimal assessment range. Let’s consider everything in detail and to demonstrate the system we’ll use the resource from the Binomo operator on the futures market — its technological service has the most professional technical equipment for market analysis and allows for the use of high-yield trading contracts, which positively affects the overall trading performance. In addition, when testing the system on this terminal, it demonstrated the highest possible performance indicators.
To effectively use the trading system, we will need to set up the following analysis services:
- Switch the chart of the high volatility exchange asset to the S30 time frame mode — this way we’ll get the optimal range of market valuation, and we’ll be able to generate accurate technical forecasts and work in the most dynamic trading mode possible
- Configure the Parabolic SAR indicator with the standard settings. This service is the main signal-generating resource for the system. It clearly indicates when it is most profitable to register a trade
- The ADX service for determining the strength and direction of the trend — set the frequency to 14/10. This tool is needed as a resource for determining the overall market trend, and also as the first stage of signal filtering. This trend indicator gives us the opportunity to assess potential market fluctuation for the underlying asset.
- The CCI technical filter of system signals — we use the standard period settings for this service. It is an additional filter with a high reaction rate for fluctuations in the price of the asset and we use it as a means of improving the accuracy of the system.
Having completed all of the trading chart settings, you will get the following kind of technical markup capable of generating accurate signals for working on the futures market:
For trades with futures contracts UP, use the following strategy signals:
- The main service of the system, the Parabolic SAR, changes the building position of its dynamic points and has begun to form them below the level of the price quotes
- The ADX service is showing a trend reversal through the intersection of the green line with the red moving upwards. Additionally, the white line should be directed upwards
- The CCI auxiliary filtering resource intersects the level of its scale upwards
For trades with futures contracts DOWN, use the following strategy signals:
- The main service of the system, the Parabolic SAR, changes the building position of its dynamic points and has begun to form them above the level of the price quotes
- The ADX service is showing a trend reversal through the intersection of the green line with the red moving downwards. Additionally, the white line should be directed downwards
- The CCI auxiliary filtering resource intersects the level of its scale downwards
Market operations for processing system signals are carried out with trade expirations in the range of 180 to 300 seconds. This will give us high dynamics of trading and we can get the best possible profit performance.
The effectiveness and efficiency of this strategy does not completely eliminate the risk of losing funds. Therefore, when working on the principles of the “Sleeper” strategy, use contracts with costs limited to 5% of the amount of funds in the trading account. When trading on accounts with the minimum initial amount of capital, use options of the lowest possible cost.