The field of electronic contract trading is currently experiencing a real boom in popularity, so active investors and traders are increasingly giving preference to this type of exchange contract. This is logical, because when using options in conjunction with a high quality strategy that works, you can achieve extremely high results in a minimum of time. There is no problem getting access to futures trades today, but finding a strategy that truly works is still an issue. With this in mind, we offer the “Petrel” system, which is based on the operating principles of two well-known indicators. Its approach to market analysis makes it possible to obtain successful market forecasts for the registration of options at a rate of more than 86%.
How does the system work?
It only became possible to use the “Petrel” strategy on the options platform after the expansion of the analysis tools on the terminal of the Binomo futures operator. This service is currently the most effective resource for conducting trading operations in this mode. In addition to technical analysis of the market, this trading platform offers the most optimal financial trading conditions, which allows for high-margin operations on minimal investments.
So, in order to start trading according to the rules of the “Petrel” system, you will need to configure the following technical settings for the trading service:
- Open the chart of any asset you want — choose instruments with an increased level of payouts on options so that you can achieve maximum performance with relatively low risks
- Switch the operating chart to the 30S building mode — this is necessary so that you get the optimal market time range and high dynamics of conducting operations with futures trades
- Configure the Ichimoky Cloud indicator on the underlying asset quotes — use the service in its standard configuration. This indicator will identify several of the signals required to generate forecasts. In particular, we will be able to determine the presence of a trend on the asset market, consolidation zones and flats, and the level of market momentum during trend building. All together, we will get a complete set of data to generate high-precision forecasts for options.
- Configure the Awesome auxiliary signal filter — this service has a very high response rate to the most minimal technical trend reversals as it can assess the relative strength of momentum over different technical periods of market valuation. When using the indicator in this way, we get a service capable of filtering the majority of false signals and market noise.
- Configure the necessary parameters of the trading contract, expiration and the cost value, and then proceed to market analysis and system signal identification
After setting up the template for the “Petrel” strategy, the chart should acquire the following technical markup format:
Trading signals of the system
To register a trade up, you need to obtain on the asset chart the following system of technical signals from the strategy indicators:
- The asset quotes, with dynamic construction, intersect the red cloud of the Ichimoky Cloud service upwards, while the movings of the market impulse valuation service also break through the red zone of the flat
- When the signal from the main analysis service is received, the histogram of the Awesome indicator should be above the technical level of its own scale
To register a trade down, you need to obtain on the asset chart the following system of technical signals from the strategy indicators:
- The asset quotes, with dynamic construction, intersect the green cloud of the Ichimoky Cloud service downwards, while the movings of the market impulse valuation service also break through the green zone of the flat
- When the signal from the main analysis service is received, the histogram of the Awesome indicator should be below the technical level of its own scale
The profitability of this electronic options trading strategy depends not only on its technical principles and tools for conducting market analysis, but also on best possible parameters for the trade itself. In this case, we are talking about the expiration period of the option. When working on the system signals, it is recommended to set the expiration range from 5 to 15 minutes. This will allow you to accurately and efficiently process the system forecast and make a profit even in conditions of multidirectional fluctuations in quote momentum.
Financial losses and trading risks are reduced through the use of clearly calculated cost parameters. The classic rules of money management provide the best possible mode of trading in this case — use trades on the market with costs of no more than 5% of the volume of capital.